Waupun, Wisconsin
1.3

I contacted this Company mid June 2015 via telephone conversation for some chrome pieces to complete a Cadillac restoration. After initial contact subsequent contacts consisted of texts until a photo was required. From that point email was used to communicate.

He told me he had the 2 pieces I desired for $220.00. I paid via credit card and waited. I have organized all the emails in chronological order dated for your review.

Cutting to the chase he didn't have both pieces only one.

I had to jack him up with a call to the Better business Bureau 08/03/2015 to receive the one piece along with the promised refund...however...

He sent the single piece but refuses to refund the promised $75.00

Please review the following websites for supporting evidence that this man is regularly scamming people. I am not the only victim. There will be more.

and

The BBB closed their case against him because he will not respond to their many attempts to resolve the issue.

He may state to you that he made the refund however, he made that refund to a closed credit card account. I can also send a scanned copy of that paperwork as well.

There is more that I could add but this should be sufficient to get the ball rolling.

Please if need be send this complaint to any and all appropriate agencies necessary. It is my aim to protect future customers from having to endure the treachery of this individual.

I didn't like: His delay tactics and scam artist busniness approach.

• Auto auto Parts scam fraud
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 28, 2015.

Comments

Waupun, Wisconsin, United States #1039989

This case has been resolved. Unbenounced to me I recieved a refund some time ago. Poor communication skills on the part of Cadillacs Only owner and his lack of taking care of business as he should have from the start resulted in this entire fiasco.