recently my 2015 Cadillac begin to ride rough, I took it in to a dealer who treated me like I was an empty headed BLACK female.I stated to him that this was 5th escalade and i have never had problems with shocks.

my truck is only a year old and shocks had to be replaced? I call Cadillac and was told that even if the truck was under warranty shock would not be covered???, as I explain that the truck was only a year old, I was told sorry. yea sorry cadillac as long as these people are getting your money they are ok, but when it time for them to give back they have got a problem. What wrong with standing behind what you sale.

That does not mean anything any more.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of 2015 cadillac escalade car and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1600. Cadillac needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2015 cadillac escalade car in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cadillac. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Toyota or Hyundai.

Comments