Interest Rate

I purchased a Certified Pre-Owned 2015 Cadillac Escalade in March 2016. At the time of purchase, the SUV had 42,000 miles on it.

It currently has 58,000, meaning I only put 16,000 miles on the vehicle. I took the truck to Barksdale to get serviced and was informed that the suspension has gone out on a truck that I have not owned a year. Barksdale refuse to repair this issue and I'm feeling like I was sold a lemon. I contacted General Motors and spoke with a senior advisor named Janetta, who assured me she would take care of this matter and contact me in 2 business days.

I haven't heard anything from her since our initial conversation on Wednesday 1/18/17. I have owned several vehicles and currently still have a 2007 Tahoe(10 years old) never have a had any trouble with the suspension or anything else. When I spoke with the manager about the issue, he blamed the Jackson streets! I do not live in Jackson nor do I travel to that area.

I live in Clinton, Ms and the streets are not the issue!

Apparently, I purchased a vehicle from a dishonest dealership! Please help me with this issue.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2015 Cadillac Escalade Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Fix my vehicle .

I didn't like: Customer service or lack of it, Poor customer service, Dishonesty.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 21, 2017.

Comments