Was at Symes on Saturday. Spent about 25 minutes in the lot looking at the cards I was interested in.

No one came out or was on the lot. I went inside to find someone and there was one salesperson with a customer but the rest, about 5 of them were in one of the offices looking to be hanging out.

I am prequalified and needing to make a purchase. When someone did come out I asked about the SUV I was interested in and she looked it up, it wasn't in the system so she got the keys and walked out to check the mileage. I asked about the price as it was on special and she said that was the new price.

She asked me if I wanted to find out the best they could do on price so went inside and a couple of minutes later she came out and said her manager said that was the best they could do. Period, end of conversation. I had already test drvien the suv at other dealerships so did not need to test drive just needed to see about getting the best price, absolutely no interest in making any kind of effort or deal, I guess it was just too hot.

Guess I am off to SouthBay where I was originally where they treated me like I was a worthwhile effort. Doesn't say much for the service level, defintiely not impressed.

I liked: Love the vehicle.

I didn't like: Customer service or lack of it.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 27, 2016.

Comments